Do you always wonder how to make food interesting and appealing? Consider chocolate and cheese used as filling while preparing Indian Bread also known as Indian Paratha. “Variety meals can really matter to many. Would you prefer to eat the same Caesar salad or peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich every day ?” Most likely the answer is “NO”.
About the Recipe
Paratha is an Indian flatbread that is a staple food in many Indian homes served either for breakfast or as a meal. In general, Paratha’s can be made of maida or wheat and maybe made layered or not. It can be made either plain or with different stuffing’s, one or more. This one is a combination of cheese and chocolate specially for the kids. If you want to prepare some form of Kawan paratha’s to try out the Multigrain Paratha or the Nutella/Peanut Butter Paratha.
One added a bonus if you’d like ideas for more recipe to have with these paratha’s, take a look at this North Indian Special Recipe, which is a list of tasty Paratha Recipe.
What’s the occasion?
Be it lunch or dinner, at home or work, Cheesy Chocolate Paratha will find a place on your menu. Easy to prepare and full of taste, make this for a quick meal or for a lavish chocolaty breakfast for the young ones. Something that will be loved by kids, prepare this for them when they don’t feel like having anything or are upset. We are sure, they’ll not be able to resist.
Spice up your meal, by preparing some smoothies or desserts along with this and you have yourself a treat.
How to prepare?
- 1 multigrain kawan paratha
- 100 grams grated chocolate
- 50 grams of cheese
- 2 tsp almond powder (optional)
- Mix grated chocolate, grated cheese and almond power so as to make the filling for the paratha.
- Stuff the roti with the chocolate mixture and make the parathas.
- Cook the parathas on both side by applying ghee.
- Cut it in triangle shape or any and garnish it with cheese and melted chocolate.
- Delicious Cheese Chocolate Paratha is ready.