Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Kawan parathas are not precooked. They are completely raw in a Doug form.
Ans. There are seven variants in Kawan Paratha
- Kawan Tawa Paratha
- Kawan Flakey Paratha
- Kawan Onion Paratha
- Kawan Whole Wheat Paratha
- Kawan Multi-Grain Paratha
- Kawan Roti
- Kawan Malabar Paratha
Ans. There is no need to thaw the Kawan parathas. You can directly take the required quantity of paratha from the freezer and directly put it on pre-heated pan/tawa.
Ans. Kawan paratha takes just 3 minutes to cook. 1 ½ min on each side until golden brown.
Ans. There is no need of oil to cook Kawan paratha.
Ans. Cooking Instructions:
- Remove a packet of paratha from the freezer.
- Peel one side of the plastic layering from the paratha and place the uncovered side on a pre-heated pan.
- Remove the second piece of plastic layering and cook for 1 to 1.5 minutes on a moderate flame.
- Press the paratha gently and turn it over.
- Pan fry for 1 to 1.5 minutes again, until both sides are golden brown.
- When both sides are ready, remove the paratha from the pan.
- Using both hands, pat the paratha gently by the edge to make it light and fluffy.
Ans. Kawan paratha are available in major retail outlets like Natures Basket, Hypercity, Metro Cash & Carry, Future Retail Pan India.
Ans. The shelf life of Kawan Paratha is 18 months from the date of packaging
Ans. Yes we do home delivery in Mumbai & Delhi
Ans. Kawan paratha does not have any preservatives and are trans-fat free.
Ans. Kawan Paratha can be eaten traditionally during every meal of Indian curries or even with toppings such as pickles, jam, curd, and chocolate.