Eating a large variety of the healthiest foods contributes to prevention of disease and longevity. Healthy foods are an important part of our diet because the food we tend to eat affect our health and shapes our bodies. This healthy food list comprises healthy snack foods that you must include as a part of a healthy diet to keep in top form.Studies show that eating whole grains instead of reﬁned grains lowers the risk of many chronic diseases. There are various benefits of eating whole grains and few of them are listed below.
- They help in better digestion as the fibre content keeps bowel movement regular.
- Helps to lower cholesterol and risk of heart disease. Any form of whole grain will confer benefits for a healthy heart.
- Eating wholes grains lowers the blood pressure which is one important factor for risk of heart disease.
- They help in controlling weight gain in comparison with eating refined grains.
- It Helps to cut down the amount of body fat also leads to a healthier distribution of fat in the body.
- Helps you to stay without hunger for a longer period of time and hence reduce the unnecessary consumption of food.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar
- Whole grains are rich in the B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, all of which are involved in metabolism.
- Whole grains are rich in the B vitamins which are involved with metabolism.
- Contains essential minerals which make our body healthier.
- Helps in reducing the risk of Asthma
- Studies show that whole grains not only helps live healthy, they may also help you live longer.
Now we know the importance of including whole grains in our diet. To make life easier and also healthy, Kawan paratha has introduced varieties of parathas which include whole wheat paratha, multi-grain paratha and whole wheat roti and many more. These frozen parathas makes a busy person life much easy as one need not spend hours in the kitchen. Kids and elders will equally love the taste of these parathas. Make whole grains a part of your diet and stay healthy !
To make it even more convenient for people living around Delhi and Mumbai, Kawan Paratha India has recently introduced their online delivery website www.kawan.in where you can purchase their Vegetarian Kawan Paratha. Keeping in mind people who are concerned about their healthy living, now you can order online whether it’s Whole Wheat Parathas or Rotis online. Multigrain paratha is a mix of 9 grains that has special rich and wholesome nutty aroma of natural goodness. Rich in protein, vitamins, nutrients and soluble bran fibre. 5 pieces of Kawan Multi-grain Paratha in one pack, what more can a person ask for, convenience, consistency, quality, premiumness, a global brand now in India, and the list of awards and praises goes on about Kawan Paratha. Since these parathas are in the Frozen State from the time it’s manufactured until it reached your table for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner, it never loses its nutrients and stays at the freshest state, like making it at home.
If you like to know about the most frequently asked questions from our consumers visit this link https://kawan.in/faqs/
Image Courtesy : Google